Special Car Insurance Discounts and Programs in New Jersey
At Plymouth Rock Assurance in New Jersey, we're passionate about helping drivers save with great car insurance discounts and programs. Whether you're a new customer or have been with Plymouth Rock for years, we’re committed to helping you save money on auto insurance in a variety of ways:
- Auto Insurance Discounts - Save money with a range of valuable auto insurance discounts.
- Get Home Safe® - When you find yourself in a situation where it’s not safe to operate your vehicle, Plymouth Rock will pay for your cab ride home.
- Group Auto Insurance Discounts - Take advantage of group or employer auto insurance discounts through Plymouth Rock’s partnerships.
- Special Customer Programs - We offer special customer insurance programs in NJ to help you save money in other important areas of your life—from extended auto warranties to cash back and discounts on your online shopping.
- Exclusive Rates for NJ Educators - Did you know Teachers’ Insurance Plan of NJ is the only car insurance company to exclusively serve New Jersey’s educational community? That means we’re able to offer great low rates and unique benefits to teachers, support staff and even NJPTA members! Join the thousands of NJ educators already taking advantage of our special rates and request your quote today.
One Year Rate Lock
There’s enough to worry about in today’s economy. You shouldn’t have to stress about uncertainty when it comes to auto insurance. Thanks to Plymouth Rock’s One Year Rate Lock, you don’t have to. If you carry a six-month policy, you will not see any changes to your premium when your first renewal rolls around.*
Get your free quote online or find a local agent in NJ for affordable car insurance programs from Plymouth Rock, and if you need additional information you can visit our contact us page or call 800-516-9242.
*One Year Rate Lock applies to new policies written in High Point Property and Casualty Insurance Company. Premium increases that result from new/existing violations, policy endorsements/amendments or driver ages may still impact the policy premium offered at renewal.