Scholarships and Grants
Plymouth Rock Assurance — Teachers’ Insurance Plan of NJ provides affordable rates for members of the educational community, but our involvement doesn’t stop at saving you money on car insurance. We also help raise funds for schools through our Quotes for Cash® program, and help teachers and students through our Scholarships and Grants program.
Every year, we provide special scholarships and grants to awardees selected from applicants exclusively in participating Quotes for Cash organizations.
Five $1,000 Scholarships:
- Available to graduating high school seniors who have been accepted by a two- or four-year college, university, or technical school.
- Applications are available in November and must be submitted to Teachers' Insurance by March 15. Only one scholarship per student will be awarded. Winners are announced in the spring.
Grants up to $1,000:
- Multiple grants available to teachers who want to conduct enrichment projects in their school.
- All proposals will be considered on an individual basis, but programs that incorporate technology, safety, math and finance, science, literacy, mentoring, and the arts will be the most highly regarded.
- Grant applications can be submitted throughout the school year (September - June). Only one grant per teacher will be awarded in a school year.
Check out the inspiring stories of our past grant and scholarship winners. For applications and more information about scholarships and grants through Quotes for Cash, please contact your district office.