Insuring Our Future through Scholarships and Grants
Plymouth Rock Assurance — Teachers’ Insurance Plan of NJ is proud to help New Jersey’s educational community raise funds through Insuring Our Future. Under this program, Preferred Partner organizations are eligible for exclusive educator grants and student scholarships.
Five $1,000 Scholarships:
- Available to graduating high school seniors who have been accepted by a 2 or 4 year college, university, or technical school.
- Applications are available in November and must be submitted to Teachers' Insurance by March 15. Only one scholarship per student will be awarded. Winners are announced in the spring.
- Multiple grants are available to teachers who want to conduct enrichment projects in their school.
- All proposals will be considered on an individual basis, but programs that incorporate technology, safety, math and finance, science, literacy, mentoring, and the arts will be the most highly regarded.
- Teachers’ Insurance will alert Preferred Partner districts in advance of that district’s open application period.