New Jersey Auto Insurance Coverage
Any company can give you an attractive price on auto insurance in New Jersey, but don’t be fooled…they may sacrifice your coverage or customer care to do so. At Plymouth Rock Assurance, we want the best for our customers—the best care, guidance, and advice, all at competitive prices. Drivers who switch to Plymouth Rock save an average of $462 per year. But more importantly, we’re there for you when you need us most.
Purchasing Car Insurance in NJ
There’s a lot to consider when purchasing car insurance in NJ. Some coverages are required by law, while others are optional. Whether you call us, get car insurance quotes online, or work with an agent, we make sure you fully understand your options so you get the best policy to meet your unique needs. If you have a young driver in the house, be sure to read about auto insurance for new drivers.
Coverage that Helps Protect Your Car
- Collision Coverage: This pays for damages to your car from a collision with another car or object, or when your car overturns.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage pays for damages to your car from vandalism, flooding, fire, hail, or hitting an animal. This coverage also applies to theft.
Coverage that Helps Protect Your Assets
- Liability Coverage: If you’re legally responsible for an automobile accident, liability coverage pays for injuries or damages and also pays for legal defense costs if you’re sued.
- Personal Injury Protection: Also known as PIP, this pays the medical and hospital costs for you or your passengers when there's an auto accident, regardless of who caused the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for injuries or damages when you have an accident with someone who doesn’t have auto insurance or doesn’t have enough coverage.
Determining Your Coverage When Selecting Automobile Insurance in New Jersey
Navigating through your options and selecting the best coverage and automobile insurance limits can be confusing, but we’re here to help. Your agent or one of our licensed insurance professionals can match you with the right policy to comfortably protect you and your family. We’ll also show you how to lower insurance costs so you can be sure you’re receiving the best value available to you. Remember, there’s no need to make important decisions about car insurance coverage alone.
When considering your options, we can help you think through important questions that should influence your decisions . What is the value of the car or cars you wish to insure? Are any or all of your vehicles financed or leased? Where and how do you drive? What other assets and income do you need to protect? These questions, as well as determining the deductibles you are comfortable spending out of pocket, are worth spending time thinking through before getting a quote and purchasing your policy.
Plymouth Rock also offers a range of insurance through our agent relationships and partnerships. Protect the other important assets in your life with homeowners insurance, umbrella insurance, and flood insurance.
Get your free quote online or find an agent to see how Plymouth Rock Assurance can help you save on New Jersey auto insurance, and if you need additional information you can visit our contact us page or call 800-516-9242.
Annual average savings based on customers who switched to High Point Property and Casualty Insurance Company from January 2013 to October 2013. Your premium may vary due to available discounts, eligibility requirements, driving record, and other factors.
Comprehensive auto insurance claims for losses suffered as a direct result of Superstorm Sandy between October 28, 2012 and October 31, 2012 will not be considered in premium calculation for new policies or policy renewals; other factors may still affect your policy premium.