New Jersey Auto Insurance Coverage
Any company can give you an attractive price on auto insurance in New Jersey, but don’t be fooled…they may sacrifice your coverage or customer care to do so. At Plymouth Rock Assurance, we want the best for our customers—the best care, guidance, and advice, all at competitive prices. Drivers who switch to Plymouth Rock save an average of $418 per year. We’re there for you when you need us most.
There’s a lot to consider when purchasing car insurance in NJ. Some coverages are required by law, while others are optional. Whether you call us, get a car insurance quote, or work with an agent, we make sure you fully understand your options so you get the best policy to meet your unique needs. If you have a young driver in the house, be sure to read about auto insurance for new drivers.
Coverage that Helps Protect Your Car
- Collision Coverage: This pays for damages to your car from a collision with another car or object, or when your car overturns.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage pays for damages to your car from theft, vandalism, flooding, fire, hail, or hitting an animal.
Coverage that Helps Protect Your Assets
- Liability Coverage: If you’re legally responsible for an automobile accident, this pays for injuries or damages and also pays for legal defense costs if you’re sued.
- Personal Injury Protection: This pays the medical and hospital costs for you or your passengers when there's an auto accident, regardless of who caused the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for injuries or damages when you have an accident with someone who doesn’t have auto insurance.
Finding the Right Level of Coverage when Purchasing Car Insurance in New Jersey
The coverage options you choose today may be critical in the event of an accident tomorrow. The right level of automobile insurance limits depends on many factors, including:
- The value of the car you drive
- Where and how you drive
- The assets and income you need to protect
Car insurance coverage in New Jersey doesn't have to be confusing. At Plymouth Rock, we’ll help you navigate through all of the options available, show you how to lower car insurance costs, and determine the right coverage you need.
Plymouth Rock also offers other types of insurance through our agent relationships and partnerships. Protect the important assets in your life with homeowners insurance, umbrella insurance, and flood insurance.
Hurricane Sandy Forgiveness
If your car was damaged as a result of Hurricane Sandy and you submitted a comprehensive claim, rest assured we will not factor that claim into your auto insurance rate. We just don’t think it’s right to charge higher rates to New Jersey residents who, through no fault of their own, got caught in the storm’s path. Learn more about Sandy Forgiveness.
Get your free auto insurance quote online or find an agent to see how Plymouth Rock in NJ can help you save on car insurance, and if you need additional information you can visit our contact us page or call 800-516-9242.
Annual average savings based on customers who switched to High Point Property and Casualty Insurance Company from January 2010 to April 2012. Your premium may vary due to available discounts, eligibility requirements, driving record, and other factors.
Comprehensive auto insurance claims for losses suffered as a direct result of Superstorm Sandy between October 28, 2012 and October 31, 2012 will not be considered in premium calculation for new policies issued prior to December 31, 2014 and all policy renewals; other factors may still affect your policy premium.