Our Car Insurance Companies in New Jersey Are Now Plymouth Rock Assurance
In the summer of 2011, High Point Auto Insurance, Palisades Insurance, and Teachers' Insurance changed brand names to Plymouth Rock Assurance. All three car insurance companies in New Jersey were already previously managed by Plymouth Rock, so this change was made to unify our brand.
Our new name and logo are now being used on your policy documents and on other communications. Our customers continue to experience the same level of service and protection they’ve come to expect from the same staff of dedicated service and claims professionals.
What customers can expect:
- Your insurance ID card remains valid
- There will be no changes to your policy coverages
- If you have a relationship with an agent or financial professional, this will stay the same
- Your ability to manage your account online will continue
- Contact phone numbers will stay the same
- Future policy documents, including your insurance ID cards, will continue to show the High Point, Palisades or Teachers' Insurance underwriting company
Read our frequently asked questions for more information on how the change will benefit you.
Learn more about us and check out our auto insurance companies corporate information. Keep up with our Jersey Doesn't Stink initiative and our latest news. You can also take a look at our green initiatives. If you're interested in joining Plymouth Rock Assurance, visit our careers page.